Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Cover Me

Go ahead. Look to your right. Click on that play button. This song won't be on here forever, I'll switch it up a bit. (Here's a shout out to BETHANY for the idea to put songs on my blog---awesome!!).
There are so many reasons this song is particularly hitting home to me today. Mainly because I have been crying out to God this week to GIVE ME YOU. GIVE ME PATIENCE. GIVE ME MERCY. And I love this song because it says it well. Cover Me Jesus. Cover me with You. Cover up my tears, my fears, my insecurities, my "issues." There are plenty of them.
And as a mom, there are some days when I wonder if it is really ME that God picked to raise the little firecracker of a daughter I have. It is so beyond me---parenting, that is. I need Jesus to help me. Period.
Cover me
Cover up my tears
Cover up this man who's covered up in fear
I need a peace of mind
I need a piece of you
To cover all that's gone
and everything that's new
You unveil me
with your mercy
I want to breathe you in
You unfold me
then you hold me
Isn't EL just the BEST big sister? She just loves to "help" EM. Oh wait....hmmmm, maybe not this time...
Instead of EATING her breakfast, EL likes to take pictures of it. HeHe...

Miss EL sure LOVED her swim teacher Nate. She finished two weeks and is about to start another session on Monday. Way to go baby!


Matching PJ's...aren't they so cute??

No comments: