Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Sunday, August 3, 2008

Punching Bag What?

Yeah so Ryan got me a punching bag. With the chains, the gloves, the whole 9 yards. It's hanging in our basement right now still slightly swinging back and forth cause I just completed my first workout. Hmmmm....anyone have any pointers out there? Besides "don't break your wrists." Each time I stopped to catch my breath I watched a different "how to" video on the correct ways to do this stuff. I mean c'mon---I'm not wanting to be a boxer....I just want a good workout! :)

So this will be interesting...and hopefully the sweat will pay off. Since my knee doesn't allow me to run all that much, maybe punching a bag and kicking the air will do the job. :)
So I just wonder how many people are laughing as they read this, picturing ME boxing. Yeah, a funny site to imagine, I'm sure.

3 comments:

T. Armstrong said...

Thank you...I got my giggles for the day! ;)

B-Mama said...

Hey, whatever you need to do as a mother to get through the days with a strong-willed three-year-old!!! Let me know how it goes because I may need to invest in one too... M has been SO difficult lately. We should talk and compare war stories! :) lol. Can't wait to see you ringside. :)

amyseiffert@gmail.com said...

I'm laughing!!! That's awesome.