Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Oh Miss El...

It's impossible not to want to share every funny thing that comes out of El's mouth. And trust me, I DO refrain.
But today as we pulled into Walgreens, El asked me where we were. I told her. She paused and then said in the most confused voice...
"But Mom...this place is for SURE not all green?! Are you sure we are at the right spot?"

Oh how funny!

This morning I went into my school in hopes to get some work done before the kids come next week. Whoah. I realized (when my alarm went off at 6:45) that I'm not ready for summer to be over yet. AND during the school year I will be already 5 minutes into my drive at 6:45 AM- yikes!
Soooo...tomorrow I am going to have a picnic lunch at a nearby park with a friend and her kids. Friday---the zoo with Nana and Kiki. I have to live up the last two free mornings of my summer with my girls! Ahhhh, I can't believe it. It has been SUCH a fun few months.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love when you post things your daughters say. makes me smile every time.

hope you are well!