Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Tuesday, August 19, 2008

T'Was the Day...

So yesterday I awoke to two hilarious things from El's mouth.
She opened my bedroom door and said this...
"Mom. Mom. Wake up. This is crazy. I TOLD you I wanted to go to Chuckie Cheese. Can we PLEASE go there. It has been at least a year now since we've been there!"
Now why she thought of that the second she rolled out of bed, I don't know. But it made me laugh.

She then popped on my bed and I saw she had gotten another spider bite. She has horrible reactions to them and her leg gets pretty swollen. I pointed it out to her and asked her if it itched or hurt.
She said "nope, doesn't hurt. Just ANOTHER meatball I get to have on my leg!"

Meatball? What? Where did she get that...I don't know. But again, made me laugh.

Sooooo, needless to say---I took the girls to Chuckie Cheese TODAY with some friends. It was so fun. El had more fun than I could explain. We pulled in and she said, "so mom, I take it you found some chuckie cheese money, huh? I am SO GLAD."

Well, the Snow reunion Day 3 was never "blogged" but here are a few pics of that last day together. It was such a great time being with the Snow family. Loved it!!!



3 comments:

T. Armstrong said...

Ha! WE almost went today...have seriously been putting N off for over a year about the darn Chuck E Cheese...I did say that we would go before she goes to school! Glad you had a great time! :)

Fighter Rundown... said...

I would love to wake up to something like that every day Lib...hilarious!! Hope you're having a great week!

B-Mama said...

Hysterical comments--love the inherent sassiness I'm detecting. Too funny! Also, great shots of the fam. You look beautiful, L!