Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Saturday, July 12, 2008

Prayer for my friends

My dearest friend Beth (friends since 7th grade) called me this morning. Her mom, who was always like a mom to me while growing up in Sylvania...was taken to the ICU this morning. She had foot surgery a few weeks ago and as a result, blood clots have apparantly formed. These clots have traveled to her lungs and various other places in her body. It is really bad. Really really bad. I have talked to Beth multiple times today and she is scared, her mom is in extreme pain and also very scared. Pray for peace for Mary (her mom) and that her body would naturally fight these clots with the blood thinners she has been given. The other options are much more risky and much more dangerous. In fact, as I write this, Beth and her siblings were told to go to the hospital with their dad to make some decisions together as a family. She asked that I would pray that they would make a wise decision together as a family. Wow. I can't even imagine. Please pray along with me.
Thank you.

No comments: