Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Little late

My sister-in-law takes amazing pictures. She has a fabulous camera and is very great at catching the cute shots!! She just sent me some pics from the 4th of July weekend that I had to share, and I threw in a couple I took as well. We had some family friends up to the lake---the same folks we have celebrated this weekend with since I was a little tike. So it is always a cherished weekend. Of course it's always a hoot to see kids "share," in environments like that. It's all about the competition. EL only wants to push her baby doll stroller when she sees her cousin Jack start to push it. Jack makes sure to walk very slowly next to EL when he has a toy she wants. The visitors don't really know how to take our crazy kids and just kinda stay away from them. I don't blame 'em. :) Oh but it sure was a fun weekend!!

On a different note, it's a beautiful Sunday afternoon today. I am finding that it is hard for me to relax in life. I just always always always have a to-do list going through my brain. Even when I tell myself to just sit outside and catch some rays, I find myself looking at the weeds that need pulling, the flowers that need watering. So I walk inside to get a cup of water and realize I never cleaned up after lunch and EL is having an awfully LOUD "rest time" upstairs. Sooo, up I go to quiet her down so EM doesn't wake up. Before I know it, I forget that I'm supposed to be relaxing. Ugh. So I'm getting off this thing and going to go try this again.



No comments: