Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Monday, July 14, 2008

Over a cup of coffee

Recap of the "chat" I just had with EL...
"EL, you know you're not very nice to mommy sometimes."

"yeah, I know. Or Daddy."

"Why EL?"

"Well, I am nice, I just don't listen."

"EL, that's not a good thing to say. Why don't you listen?"

"Mom, I am done talking about this now."

So, ummmm...yeah. That's what my 3yr old just said to me as we were sitting watching Arthur on my bed together. Me- sipping my coffee. EL- sipping her sippy cup. I think I'm in for it with her. Pray for me now. :)

2 comments:

T. Armstrong said...

Ummm...too funny!
Almost as good as, "Mom could you please just shut your mouth?" in total seriousness!!!! I am too scared to ask "where did she learn that?" :) Hope to see you soon!

orahoods said...

Oh man! You are in trouble! Haha...very cute conversation:) Kids are amazingly entertaining!!

Cute pictures from the holiday weekend! Jack is a doll! You can't deny he and Em are related!

Hope all is well!