Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Monday, November 24, 2008

Recoverin from the Pukes

Man, you don't really realize how good it is to feel WELL until you've been SICK. I was up a lot of Thurs. night puking. I thought I was tough enough to go into work on Friday and of course ended up sprinting down the hallway of a junior high and puking in the teacher's lounge. Whoops.

And if it wasn't for my mama and my sister, I probably wouldn't have recovered as quick as I did. I came home from work and went right to bed--for almost 3 hours! My mom and sis took care of the girlies, fed 'em lunch, folded my laundry, vacuumed the house, and let me sleep! Ahhh...

Then to recoup by a nice fire at the family cottage on Devil's Lake. Not too bad. Although I couldn't indulge in my mom's feast on Friday night, I still enjoyed the company of my family. It sure is great to have that.

Sarah took some fun pics of the 4 of us---here's 1 of 'em. The rest are actually going to be sent out on our Christmas card. :)

Well---to those of you healthy: ENJOY!
To those of you sick: I feel ya. Get lots of rest and indulge in, well..... chicken noodle soup and saltines, I guess. Hang in there!

Enjoy this Thanksgiving week. Want a fun project to do with your toddlers? El and I made napkin rings today for our Thanksgiving meal. Just cut rings out of an empty toilet paper roll. Cover it with foil. Then let the lil' tyke decorate it with stickers and markers. It kept miss El busy for at least 30-40 min. and she specialized each napkin ring for those of us who will be eating together on Thursday. Quite a treat. :)

Stay warm and goodnight!

2 comments:

Fighter Rundown... said...

I'm glad you're feeling better! Nothing better than mom's cozy care...huh! And love the family pic! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

B-Mama said...

Love the pic! Cheers to wellness! Have a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! Miss you...