Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Monday, November 3, 2008

Oh the good ol' days

So as I was thinking about what song to put on the seeqpod, RD and I started dying laughing at a band that yes...we BOTH were obsessed with one day long ago. I probably went a little farther than him given that I had all the posters even OUT there of "the first boy band EVER!"
So...just to make you laugh for a day or two...check out the new song I put on there. Anyone remember jamming to this one in 7th grade? Ha! hilarious...

4 comments:

orahoods said...

that rocks...though i'm more partial to their song "Cover Girl" ;) haha...embarassing fact: Donnie was my favorite!

B-Mama said...

You know they're making a comeback right now with mass following once again! You should join in... :) I always liked Marky Mark (a la Good Vibrations).

Lindsay said...

I remember my sister got to go to their concert but I wasn't quite old enough yet. I was SO sad, but she did bring home a peace sign necklace for me as a memento! Haha! Hey, check out my blog, I tagged you to tell us 7 interesting things about yourself :) love you!

Suze said...

Yes!!! NKOTB!! Woot! I loved them & they were the 1st tape I ever bought! I LOVED JORDAN!!!