Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Be Near

New song on the Seeqpod...New kids was getting old. :) Although, for some reason the "play button" on that pod thing is drifting off the side of my blog...I'm working on figuring it out. You can still press play though---it's the one to the far right. This song is awesome.
I pray that you would feel the nearness of God with you today/tonight. And if not- ask Him for it.
Have a great night!

P.S. I posted a pic of El- it's pretty great. Aunt Sarah took it back in September and just showed me yesterday - pretty awesome, huh? She also came over for a "photo shoot" of the girls yesterday...she's working on building a portfolio for her new photography business. As soon as her website is up and running, I'll post the link for sure. SHE ROCKS! (And of course I'll share some of the cute pics she took once I get them!!)

5 comments:

E-Mommy said...

Love Shane & Shane. I saw them in concert in May. Great song pic. What a great shot of El. It totally captures her personality.
PS I fulfilled my "tag"

B-Mama said...

Adorable shot of El!! Working on getting to my tag...thanks!! :) Hugs and love!

B-Mama said...

Also, the song you posted is on a worship mix we have playing 24/7 in the car. M knows it by heart and sings it around the house all the time! Too cute! We caught him playing the other day, singing, "Be near, Oh God, be near..." Oh to have my children desire God's nearness!! I hope and pray!

orahoods said...

Cutie-pie! Like B-Mama, I'm working on my tag...but it's really hard for me for some reason! Something to work on...

Fighter Rundown... said...

Hi Lib! You need to frame this pic of her! Definitely a keeper! I just finished up my tag, and am also looking forward to a night out with you and Ryan in that place up north. Our favorite hobby is going out to eat...so we're always up for that!! Hugs!!