Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Thursday, September 4, 2008

just a Thursday afternoon

Nothin too crazy is happenin today. Ems is sleeping. El was upstairs reading books on her Dora couch. I came down in the basement to check my e-mail. When I went up to check on El, she was doing the potty dance, as we call it. I asked her if she needed to go and she said, "nope, I'm just dizzy!" How funny! She actually made me laugh out loud that time. I mean c'mon---what an excuse!!

Anyways, so I looked at the coffee table and this is what I saw (see pics below)---she did 4 puzzles in the time I was downstairs checking my e-mail! I couldn't believe it. She loves her puzzles, but I was overly impressed today. I think I'm gonna go buy her some more soon! Needless to say, I see why she was doing the potty dance (she's even doing a slumped over version of it in this first picture hehe). And YES I made her go. Enjoy. :)

3 comments:

B-Mama said...

What a smarty! Great spatial relationship skills! ;) M just got a 4ft firetruck puzzle that is really cool with gigantic pieces. He has such fun with it--I highly recommend something like it (perhaps more girly? :)

T. Armstrong said...

N loves puzzles also. I am giggling, because ours are also in tubbs with the box top cut off for the picture...good organization and less of a chance to lose pieces! :) We have the Jasmine and Cinderella, and of course she wants to add more princesses to the collection! :)

austinwilkerson said...

Remind you of anyone???? Sounds like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. She is a doll. You should be so proud!