Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Sunday, September 7, 2008

Embarrassing Moment, Redeemed!!

For those of you that have wiggled in your chairs for me today, knowing how STUPID I felt...here's the update.

My friend just called me. Get this. (and it's TOTALLY what I prayed for all day today by the way)...
She never looked at her phone. Not once until about 60 min. ago. What? When does that happen? So needless to say I did not ruin the surprise. She and I laughed pretty hard at the whole thing. She had an AWESOME party today and wished I would have been there.
Soooo, the idiot button is a "no go" for tomorrow, but the flowers are in a vase still ready for her. I think that's the least I can do. :)

6 comments:

Suze said...

Yay! Lib, that is great news! I just love how God shows his LOVE to us..even in the seemingly simple & unecessary ways :) xxoo!

E-Mommy said...

Lib...God is good. Take a deep breath and FORGIVE yourself. We all make blunders. Much love.

B-Mama said...

Oh, so good!! I am relieved for you! Praise God for these little (BIG) blessings!!

Lindsay said...

whew! haha, love you!

Linda/Mama Snow said...

Oh, Lib, I can TOTALLY RELATE, as this sounds just like something I'd do.....hehe...doesn't it??? SO happy you were 'redeemed' and all was OK .... Love you all, Mama Snow aka Mimi

Linda/Mama Snow said...

have tried to do this several times to no avail....this is a test, only a test....hehe