Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Wednesday, September 3, 2008

El's first day of school

Let's just say it was a breeze yesterday!! RD dropped her off and she said "bye dad," and ran right into her new classroom. She talked my ear off on the way home and told me every little detail about her morning. Although I am glad it's only 2 1/2 hours long (so I can spend the afternoon with her). I know El sure wishes it was an all day thing. HeHe. Here are a few pics from the morning. And me? I continue to be wiped from going back to school. My body just hasn't adjusted yet. Maybe it's the students who "forgot" their Reading folder in their lockers, on the 5th day of school already! Or the copy machine that jammed on me today when I was trying to walk out the door to come home. Or maybe my office (otherwise known as a large utility closet) that has no windows and is filled with hot, stale air on these 90 degree days. But ya know what? I DO continue to love my job and thank the good Lord for the opportunity I have to teach just a few hours in the morning, then be home with my girls. I am the most blessed mom in the world.


3 comments:

E-Mommy said...

Too cute. Our girls are getting so big.

B-Mama said...

Adorable!! So proud of her--what a big girl! Hope it went well... xoxo

Courtney said...

Congrats to EL. What a big day for her (and you)!