Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Monday, February 2, 2009

I guess it's (DAVE) who put a ring on it...

Here is our weekend in a nutshell!!!!
(Pictures are compliments of Sarah Moan...www.sarabethphoto.com OR http://sarabethphoto.wordpress.com/)
She was hiding behind a tree and took these pics without Katie knowing).



Now a few pics that I took POST engagement...lil' celebration at our house. :)


9 comments:

orahoods said...

Congratulations to Katie!!! What beautiful pictures and amazing memories I'm sure! Those pictures could be made into hallmark cards;) Tell her I'm excited for her!

Courtney said...

Yea! Congratulations K!! That's so fun to have pictures...I bet there is a cute story too! Happy day!

E-Mommy said...

Yeah for Kate! We are thrilled for her. When's the wedding?

Fighter Rundown... said...

YAY! How exciting and GREAT pics!!! Tell her congratulations. Fun times for your family to come!!!

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Thats so exciting! Tell her I said congratulations!!!

A, E, e, a said...

ooohhhh....that's so fun. Pass on a "CONGRATULATIONS" to Katie from me! Those pictures are gorgeous-how exciting for the whole family! Love, Erica Moseley

T. Armstrong said...

So EXCITING!!!!! So happy for you all, I am sure you are beyond excited! :)

B-Mama said...

Oh my goodness! What wonderful news! I was so thrilled to see the shots and hear the latest... They are an awesome couple--I so enjoyed meeting him last year. This is so exciting!! Please pass along our congratulations

amyseiffert@gmail.com said...

Get out! That's beautiful! Congrats Katie!!! Who knew you were in love? (finally, you gem!)