Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Thursday, February 12, 2009

SAVINGS FOR ALL

For those of you who don't know, I DID decide to go with "blog2print.com" back in early January...I had a year's worth of my blog printed and sent to me in a book---it's GREAT! I love that we will have that as a diary-type-deal and that we can look at a whole year in a nutshell and see pictures as well as the comments with them. I highly recommend this to you all. My only suggestion would be that you preview it well before you order it--make sure that the pictures you uploaded are the right size and not too small...otherwise they will print blury. That happened to a few of mine. :(

If you DO decide to do it, and you enter this code:
MyBlog31MAR05770
THEN...you will recieve 15% off your purchase AND I will receive a gift as well.

Just thought I would throw it out there. If you are considering blog2print.com, then put that code in. We will both get hooked up!

Thanks and let me know if you decide to do this, I would love to hear your thoughts on the final product... :)

No comments: