Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More Lovin






Griffin's 1st bath was yesterday; he's just like his daddy. He was SO comfortable and chilled out that he started snoozing while I was bathing him. Funny story because when we had just been home from the hospital a day or so (last week) I went upstairs looking for Ryan. It was 7:30 AM, Ellie had 15 minutes before she was going to be picked up for Safety City, both girls were hungry, and Griffin needed to eat. I went upstairs in hopes to enlist Ryan (he was up already).
I couldn't find him anywhere and it was completely silent.

Finally I called his name. This is what I heard in response: "Um yeah, I'm just in here cleaning up hun!" CLEANING UP WHAT, I thought??! I walked into the bathroom and there he was, sitting in a bathtub in which the water had all drained out; I had startled him and woken him from a sound sleep in the tub. Ha! Fantastic.
It was funny for about a minute, but then I needed him to get his toosh out of that tub and help me. ;)



Post bath- all cozy/cuddly!!

I saw Ems reading a book to her brother this morning. So precious. I 100% totally remember Ellie doing the same thing to HER when she sat in that bouncy seat. WOW. Time goes fast.


No comments: