Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Sunday, January 11, 2009

Winter (and Workout) fun!!

It's been a pretty fun weekend. The snow here in Toledo accumulated to just over 10 inches!! I think it snowed for about 29 hours straight. Crazy!! And although it caused us to stay at home, it was beautiful AND we actually thoroughly enjoyed the time to relax and play together a bit. :) In addition, however, my husband has fallen deeply in love with his new toy. Our neighbor gave us a snowblower (needed a little work but now it's hoppin) and I think since Friday night he has done our driveway 5 times. I think we have the smoothest, cleanest, prettiest driveway on the block. Ha! Men and their gasoline powered toys...

Anyways, Kiki came over yesterday for our annual snow man building day. Unfortunately, the snow was not pack-able and so we made a "sea turtle" instead. Creative, huh? But miss El PROMISED her Aunt Katie and I that next year the snow will be better and we can make a snowman then. How funny.

(**hilarious---just looked out the window and it's snowing again. For those of you not in Toledo--you're lucky!!)

RD and I enjoyed a night of nothing last night. Literally--I planned out the meals I'm gonna make for the next two weeks, we watched a TV show, chatted a bit and went to bed early. I didn't even clean the house which is a daily task for me, so I was proud of myself!! Now TONIGHT---season premiere of 24----yahoo!! We are addicts...

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!









Ok so this last pic RD just took of us today. Yeah- I was finishing up my workout on the punching bag and YES that is El "coaching me"--she STILL does it everyday. Yes folks, she still comes down and yells "faster faster/harder harder" during my workouts. RD heard this from upstairs and had to catch a picture of it.

3 comments:

E-Mommy said...

The picture of your house is gorgeous. Glad to hear you all are doing well. Love you.

orahoods said...

Such great pictures! Yay for snow fun with the Snows! Love seeing Tellie out there enjoying it too...sweet white face!

B-Mama said...

Beautiful shots of the snow, your house, and the girls! LOVE the last one of you working out--I think it's great that Ellie has become your boxing coach. lol. She is something else. I think I have her future husband living here. He is only two days younger and will give her a strong-willed run for her money. :) Thanks so much for the birthday wishes! Love you!