Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Sunday, January 4, 2009

Seriously this stuff IS magic!!

So I have two sick kids. Random--came upon us fast. I went in to kiss El before I went to bed last night and thought it smelled kinda funny. I told RD to go in and see what he thought. He came out of the room and was like, "um yeah I think El puked all over her bed. Look at my hand!!" Poor Daddy got puky on his hand. hehe...

But I can't make fun of him cause he was a CLEANING MACHINE last night. While I cleaned El up, brushed her teeth, and changed her PJs, he "cleaned," changed sheets, etc.

3:30 AM came around and Ems woke up screaming. She was hysterical actually. We both went in her room and as RD said, (this is gross--beware) she was covered in her own cottage cheese. UGH!

So once again I cleaned Ems up--she actually had to have a full blown bath--while RD changed sheets and cleaned up her bed and the carpet.

Ok so here is the point. While I was going on a CLEANING SPREE today (disinfecting my entire house, washing/bleaching sheets, vacuuming, etc.) RD asked me if I noticed that the "mysterious dots" in the carpet by Ems door were gone. I said yeah and wondered when in the world that happened. 3:30 AM he said...with this stuff called Dr. Bronner's Magic Soap.
It's used for anything, seriously, anything. We clean our bathtub with it, wash our hands with it on occasion, you can wash your dog with it, use it as laundry detergent--and apparently you can clean carpets with it. RD not only got the puke out of the carpet with no smell left behind but he also got the "mysterious dots" out of her carpet that have been there for 5 months!! (I guess he just got motivated in the middle of the night).
Well, all day Ems hair still smelled horrible. 3 baths later with Johnsons body wash, and I still couldn't get the stench out. RD then said, "let's try BRONNERS." We did---and finally she smells good again! It's amazing.
Try this stuff people- it's worth the money. I washed off dressers and other things today with it too. Forget the Pledge! :)

No comments: