Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Worshippin

Today was a chilly day. So of course in my opinion it's time to bust out the footed sleepers for the girls. El has a new one (thank you Nana!!) and she was so excited to put that on tonight. The girls got out of the tub and into their PJs. The first thing El said to me was this: "I'm gonna go downstairs and show whoever comes over, my new PJs." I told her no one was coming over tonight but Daddy and me. She looked at me and said, "Isn't someone gonna come over for some worshippin?" RD and I both heard it. 'Bout melted our hearts! She must really love it when we have small group here (or something of the sort) and when she gets to be a part of worship.
That is a sweet thing.

So RD and her sat on the couch and did a little "Worshippin" together. Pretty great...

1 comment:

orahoods said...

I'm loving all of your stories...El is hilarious and so sweet! Keep them coming!