Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our ROSE turns ONE!!

Today was Em's 1st birthday party. Although her actual birthday is October 18th, we celebrated today. And what a BEAUTIFUL day it was. 77 degrees and sunny! :) Great day to bob for apples and stuff our faces with incredibly yummy cake---outside!! The pictures tell the story of the day...it was just great!

Woke up from her nap, came downstairs to a party...QUITE excited!

Of course El wanted to help blow out the candles...and open the presents...and eat Em's cake...


Bobbing for apples wasn't a HUGE success, but the apples
got eaten and the kids got wet! Perfect...
El and Ems wanting to dive in...

2 comments:

Courtney said...

Happy Birthday Ems! It's hard to believe I've never even met her...with all these pictures and stories, I feel like I've known her since birth! Glad you guys had such a great day!

Lindsay said...

ugh, I just love your family! You are one of the stinkin' cutest moms EVER! I miss you so much Lib. We'll be in Columbus for Christmas, possibly for 2 weeks so that is plenty of time to see you! Love you!

Oh, and Happy Birthday Em! I remember when you told me you were pregnant with her the day before my wedding!!