Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Thursday, October 30, 2008

El's preschool program today

What a fun thing...every parent knows they will go to their child's first Halloween parade/program. Today it happened for me. :) I was one of those "proud parents" who think it's so cute when my kid walks out the door in her costume and waves at me, yelling "HI MOMMY!" Oh gosh... :) (But why is it not as cute at home when she yells "mommy, I NEED you!!??" Hmmmmm). Anyways, all the kids in her class were adorable. And El knew every single song when they sang their fall songs about apples, pumpkins, and Jack Frost knocking on the tree...I really WAS a proud mama. Here are a few pics.


This is the "parade." Out one door, into another...hehe.

Hand motions with every song...


The kids took a bow after each song. :)

1 comment:

orahoods said...

What fun...and how amazing to be at this point in life:) So glad you are enjoying all the fun moments!