Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Sunday, June 8, 2008

What got me into this






My friend Beth just told me that there are publishers out there that create books of some sort for bloggers. For a small fee, you just have to send your posts (or whatever else you do on these things) and they create pages for a 2008 book that could serve as a journal someday. Great idea!! I thought that would be really cool to someday show my girls----things they did, what they looked like, and our thoughts through it all! Why not?! I mean EL just took this picture of EM and I today---not bad for a 3 year old! It will be fun to show her/remind her of her mild obsession with cameras someday. :) It would also be fun to show her a picture of the first time she went tubing (yesterday) at the lake. Although she screamed for the first 5 minutes, see pic below, she grew to "like it," as long as we didn't go out to the deep part again. Ha! And EM----I mean look at those cheeks. If I had a penny for everytime someone said that to me...

If only I could have gotten a picture of EL throwing a temper tantrum at her friend Jocelyn's birthday party today cause SHE didn't get to open her presents. I wonder what the neighbors thought about me as I practically dragged her home by the arm, pushing Em in the stroller with the other hand. Interesting. Well anyways, here's a few pictures. Enjoy. Signing off for my first "blog entry" ever. Here goes...











No comments: