Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Blackout

If only I could have had a video camera taping everything EL was saying to me as we walked throughout our house last night lighting candles....a thunderstorm knocked out our power for 12 hours...of course while RD is in Dallas and I was home alone. :) I was trying not to laugh at her as she reminded me that "there's nothing to be scared about mommy, everything will be all right. Just settle down. That lightening is outside not inside. " Now I was perfectly calm----it was quite funny though cause I knew she was just doing some self assurance of the circumstances and did it in quite a creative context! Well we made it and it forced me to be alone in silence and stillness with candles for an hour or so...something I always say I need to do, yet never do! So Praise God for that.

1 comment:

A, E, e, a said...

Hey Snows! Just found your blog through your update on Facebook..the girls look adorable...glad you made it through the power outage last night, too. =) The Moseleys...