Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I mean for real...

Between something EL said today and EM's bathtime festivities, RD and I had quite a few laughs. As EL was sitting on the potty tonight and I was looking for EM's motrin, I asked El if she put it somewhere. She said no. She then proceeded to shout, "Hey RD (but she said his real name), do you know where EM's motrin is?" I pretty much hit the floor laughing. She was SO matter of fact. It was like she knew I was going to say/ask that exact thing to RD, who was in another room. She said it for me. RD quickly reminded her that he is Daddy, not RD. Ha! And EM....well just look at these bathtime pictures. She was having SO much fun! Hilarious. RD and I just sat on the couch for a good 30 min. chatting. These evenings when the girls are both in bed by 8, we're both ready to just "chill," they are the best...I love summer time when the breeze comes through the windows and when we can relax, talk, and enjoy each other--not worrying about having to go to bed early. Ahhhh...



3 comments:

E-Mommy said...

I love it...great pics. love you, elizabeth

orahoods said...

Totally adorable! I know there's a club for people making comments on those cheeks...I'm sorry, I just can't resist joining in! They are great!

nitin said...

great pics...i love it