Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Sunday, August 24, 2014

back to school for TWO??

I think Open house is just as emotional for ME as the first day of school. But especially this year with both of my sweet girls heading off...and growing big. It is not easy knowing that Emma will not be in the daytime schedule of life with me this year. I love that kiddo and her companionship. However, I am so excited for the way Ellie and Emma may grow and bond this year at Maplewood. 
God bless these sweet faces! 







The day before school we had a girls' day...lunch out...pedicures and manicures on Nana's back porch...lemonade and chit chatting. I think all three of us soaked up every moment of this.





My first day of school beauties. Even though they were arguing right before this picture was taken...they sure are cute. HA!



First day of first grade!


First day of fourth grade!



Nana surprised the girls and showed up to give them hugs and walk with them to their classrooms on their first day of school. Loved it.





First day of school for Emma at Maplewood---I snuck a picture of her that first 10 min of school. Bell had rung and I had to walk away...


I love everything about this picture. Ellie and Emma walking slowly down the hall, talking about their first day of school. Griffin ANXIOUSLY waiting for his big sisters to come home---back pack on...just to be like them. And me...I just wanted to go home and soak it up. The days of school have come FULL SWING in our home. Can't go back...

No comments: