Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Friday, August 1, 2014

Lazy Summer Dayssssss



FIRST CROP!!!!



Oh Griff. You crack me up. You play hard, you laugh hard, you eat hard, and you...sleep hard!

What a special birthday gift this year. Mom gave this to me on my 35th birthday. She told me that Dad bought it for her the month I was born. The two of them went to the store and picked this out as a special ring to represent my birth. When she gave it to me--fully authentic and original...it meant the world to me. There is nothing I would change about this ring. 


Happy Birthday to Griff---his favorite bday present!!


I couldn't help but capture this picture. There are not many moments these days where the girls are ONE...and enjoying one another. I loved this special, silly, fun moment.






This is a moment I won't forget. Griff sat on the driveway and started drawing a picture of our family. This was him drawing Grady---right next to him. It just melted me. Griff doesn't always express, verbally, how he thinks about the change that is coming...so this was pretty cool.





No comments: