Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Thursday, May 20, 2010

She likes my smile!!

Ellie and I were just sittin in our chairs out on the driveway. I was holding my hair in a ponytail off of my neck and noticed El kept glancing at me. I kindly asked her why she was looking at me. She said, "Well mom, I like it when your hair is back in a ponytail because I can see your face better. Also mama, I like the smile you have on your face right now. I love it when you smile, it makes me happy."

She melted me.

A few minutes later we were listening to a Bible Story on CD. It was Noah's ark. She asked me where Jesus was if He wasn't on the ark and I explained that He hadn't been born yet. She paused. (Wheels were turnin in there). She asked, "Well then how did God talk to Noah and other people back then if He wasn't alive in Jesus yet?" Wow- good question El. I tried to explain how God communicated with people before Jesus was born. I think she was intrigued...
I'm intrigued by HER.

Lastly, a video El took of herself and the robot she made this morning. She's quite proud. HaHa, she said she wants to be a scientist when she grows up. Soooo, when her babysitter showed up with bags of recycle-ables to create a MASTERPIECE, you could say she was pumped. :)


1 comment:

B-Mama said...

Okay Lib, you need to get a prego shot and update here pronto!!! I'm dying to know more and see your sweet belly!