Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Thursday, December 11, 2008

The joy of the weekend ahead

Hope you are enjoying this chilly December day.

I'm looking forward to a fun weekend:

Late girls night out tonight (post kids' bedtime) at a local Mexican joint--just for drinks and apps with some friends I typically don't get to spend a whole lot of time with. :)

Tomorrow: leavin @ 2PM for a night away with RD. Meeting up with our great friends the Mitchells for a super fun afternoon/night. The girls are having a sleepover @ Nana and Papa's house. El is looking forward to movie and popcorn and getting her nails painted!

Saturday: family day & then a dinner party for Ryan's work. El is soo looking forward to her favorite babysitter coming...she had gone away to college but is home for Christmas break. Yaaay for Karli!

Sunday: family day and then we are having a women's Christmas dessert on Sunday night for our church. We are hosting it @ 4 different locations and sooo many women have spent time inviting their friends who may or may not have experience with a church or Jesus. It will be a very sweet evening. Please pray for it if you think to...

I hope your weekend (busy or not) is a wonderful one. I always battle guilt when I leave the girls behind but I also know that tends to come with the time of year, right??!? And I also try to make sure that our times together during the day are special and fun for them. Does anyone else out there ever struggle when you have to do stuff like this?
Enjoy the pics!



1 comment:

Fighter Rundown... said...

Have fun this weekend Libby!!! Enjoy your time with Ryan. Sometimes it is hard to leave the girls, but I always know they're in good hands...just like your girls will be!! And I know it's so good for Doug and I to get out by ourselves! Love the pics of the girls:-)