Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Saturday, December 6, 2008

Boost of Confidence

So I was putting El to bed last night. We were snuggling, saying prayers, etc. She asked me very politely not to breathe on her.So I turned my head thinking my breath must stink! Oh well. 3 or 4 min. later I had turned my head back to her and was talking to her again. She then proceeded to say, "please turn your head mommy, and find someone else to breathe on!" Ha---I laughed so hard that she grabbed my cheeks and said, "now WHY are you cracking up while i'm trying to sleep?" When I left the room I told her I was going to brush my teeth.

Fast forward to this morning.

She climbs in bed with us with her milk. We're watching cartoons. She says "Mommy, you were supposed to go and brush your teeth. But your breath is still so stinky!!" Really? Did she wanna call me out AGAIN? 5 minutes later she told me my hair was all bendy and looked like it was blowing in the wind. So I assumed that meant I was a pleasant sight to look at (yeah right?!) Ha----needless to say I went and brushed my teeth AND jumped in the shower. hehe.

And this was NOT a boost of confidence...but pretty funny! :)

1 comment:

B-Mama said...

Oh my goodness! She is a TRIP! I so enjoy these EL stories... :) Makes me thankful for having boys who don't seem to care very much about what Mommy looks and smells like. :) I think they'll care eventually, though. lol. ;)