Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Thursday, January 25, 2018

Winter blues and cooking


We have watched a lot of TV the last few weeks. Not our favorite...but winter days call for that. I think we make up for it when the weather turns. :) Grady comes home from preschool and pretty much CRASHES every Tuesday and Thursday. He loves to snuggle on the couch and lay low for 45-60 min before we move onto the next activity for the day. The little man is growing hard and growing tough and growing fast.




I just want to remember these canisters because I refill them multiple times a week...with flour, and oats, and sugar...and more sugar. :)



Ice skating with my babe


Grady doesn't typically just sit and read. But today he did. And this is how I found him. Amidst the questions about our different skin colors and hairs...:) He plopped himself down on his chair and read this book. Pretty much made me smile a TON.




Master Chef Junior #1!! Both girls are loving to help in the kitchen...Ellie with my cookie business (she's a gift from God)- and Emma is desiring to cook and cook up a storm. Tonight on the menu: fresh pasta (sauce made from scratch), homemade bruschetta, and salad. WIN!!

No comments: