Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Saturday, January 13, 2018

Snowy Lake Day

Us Snows love the lake. All of the time. Any time. The 6 of us drove up on Friday night and right before the sun went down the 3 big kids went out to "prepare" an ice skating rink for Saturday's snow and sunshine. I mean there is not much better than the sun setting on the lake...even when it's snowy and 20 degrees.




Ice cream sundaes with coats on...it takes awhile for the heat to get cranking at the lake. Soooo...we eat ice cream and color by the fire.
Ice cream is definitely a huge win for the 6 Snows. Brings us all together, that's for sure.



Kids in bed...and here I am sitting behind my mama and watching TV together. I took this picture because I treasure it. And I treasure her. I love watching random cop shows and random medical dramas. I love her, I love her skinny pop and red wine at TV time. I love her blankets and robes and glasses on the edge of her nose. I love how she loves to be cozy and wants us all here with her, together.


Ice skating rink in the works!!!



Kiki and Dave surprised us and came up for the day. Pretty much the best walk ON the lake. We typically walk alongside the lake, drive boats on it, swim in it...so it's also pretty special to walk ON it together. Kids thought it was pretty awesome. 




No comments: