Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Monday, November 16, 2015

Sweet moments

Griff is learning about transportation this month in school...all of the different ways you can move. It's pretty fun. :) During Grady's nap today (it was beautiful outside) he wanted to write the word. This kiddo surprises me SO much with his desire to read and write and sound out words. He's a stud. I cherish cherish cherish these moments with Griffin. I can't even wrap my brain around the fact that he may not be with me next year during these moments. I love my little best little buddy.


First Santa hats of the season...!!!


I felt so sick today--the lovely aftermath of traveling to Ethiopia. But it's not too hard to sit in the basement and have Emma teach me math. Which meant me doing a times test. Which meant me missing questions on purpose to make sure she was actually learning something too. haha. Look at this girl...she's just adorable. She is her momma's daughter! I think of my childhood and I think of playing school in my basement.



No comments: