Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Thursday, April 16, 2015

Grady update!

I saw the email pop up in my inbox and honestly it was a very confusing emotion that I felt. Instead of dying to open my email my heart felt sad that I had to just look at his PICTURE and not get to touch his face and hold his hands today. It's hard. It's emotional and it's frustrating. But Ryan also reminded me today that God always is in control and HE is in control of the day Grady comes home to us, too. For some reason, God still has Grady apart from us right now and we have to trust that He is making this work for the good for Grady and for the 5 of us waiting for this adorable and precious little human. We have such love for you son! 

One thing I did love about these pics is that they show different angles and parts of the orphanage. I like to see other people and kiddos in the background- knowing they are a part of Grady's life. Griffin looked at these pictures today and said "Wow mom he sure is getting bigger cause look at his shoes!! They are so cool!" 

Current weight: 12.5 kg---which is 27.5 pounds
Current height: 84 cm which is 33 inches or 2.7 feet tall

Celebrating his growth today! Since the update in February, Grady has gained 3 lbs!! 






No comments: