Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 1


GOOD MORNING!!


Rise and Shine! Thank you Jesus for this Day!

It's been a great day. Started out warm (upper 60's...nothing too hot), sunny, cozy...two walks on the beach with the kiddos before noon (yes two walks and yes before noon...because YES our kids are up at 7:15 AM and what else do you do on vacation? DUH!) Lots of sea shells, bare feet, and swimming in the pool. Ellie and I literally raced on the beach; that kid can run! Griffin got to experience the ocean for the first time and he seemed so happy out in the fresh air. :) HOWEVER, as I write this it's now 45 degrees and still dropping. In fact, on our way into the restaurant for dinner tonight Emma burrowed her head into my neck and said, "Mommy, didn't we come to a warm place? Isn't it going to be warm? I forgot my coat..." Love it.

TOMORROW morning will be quite chilly and we won't be back in the 60's until tomorrow late afternoon. Ohhhhh well. We'll make it.
Supposed to be 78 on Tuesday so I'm gonna stop whining. :)


Griff chillin at the pool, watchin his big sisters demand attention from the adults. "Mommy Watch me blow bubbles! Griffin, watch me get the tips of my hair wet! Daddy, stand next to me! Papa, watch me lay on my back (orrrrr...attempt to float but really only have the head above water)."




She's not ALWAYS a ham. :) A pretty smile from Rosie makes our day for sure...

If only you could see the BUCKET in her hand filled with
like 25 sand dollars. Miss El was quite busy. :)


This is a pic of Ryan on the 2nd level (our balcony )...I'm standing on the beach


Checkout the size of this sandcastle we found on our walk. Insane.
Nope, they didn't build it. Wished they had, but...yeah right...


Peace Out. Nighty Night...Until Tomorrow...

No comments: