Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Saturday, July 11, 2009

Summer happenings Take 1

I have been horrible at blogging. I don't think many people even read this blog, it's more for me to look back on later. SOOOO I feel the need to blog and catch up on what's been going on this summer. Bottom line, it's been great. I love being a teacher and having the summers off. I love being a wife and mom. I love that my girls are El and Em...they are precious, they make me laugh like crazy.

Some funny things that Em has been saying lately:

*Mommy, See?!!! (she always want to show me what she's doing or seeing, even if it's literally nothing at all)
*HAAAAAAY (in the most high pitched silly drama queen voice ever)
*Noooo WAAAAY, Ohhhhh goooosh
*(craziest of all....) not knowing what she's saying every now and then, she sounds like Eddie Murphy with a dirty mouth. She is still working on those consonants and vowels!

Some things keeping El busy this summer:
*Swim lessons at the JCC---she has no fear of the water, which kind of scares me
*She loves to ride the jet skis at the lake and always wants to swim at the sand bar
*She rides her bike at least 2 times a day...she is nonstop. Sadly, she had her first hard fall in *June---got a boo boo on her knee pretty bad
*El got to ride her own horse when we went to visit some friends. It was for like an hour--Rd and I and El took these horses out and it was amazing. El had a little help steering the horse by our friend who was on the horse in front of her Here are a few pics from a two day trip RD and I took with the Mitchells in June...






2 comments:

B-Mama said...

L, the pics look awesome and I'm so glad to see a post because I happen to be a faithful reader! You're not out in the blogosphere talking to yourself, I promise! :) Great to hear that all is well in your world and that you're eating up summer. Can't WAIT to see you at the end of July. I'm emailing tonight with options for getting together. Love you, B

T. Armstrong said...

I just checked in on your blog, and I too come to read...so keep on writing! Looks like you are having a great summer! :)