Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Deep questions from my 4 year old

(Summer Happenings, take 3 will be posted soon. My hubby has the computer where the pictures are stored and so they are not all loaded yet...maybe tonight?!)

Anyways, El and I were just watching PBS kids. On a commercial they showed someone going on a rocket ship to outer space. Here is what my daughter asked me. I think somehow I have cursed her with a mind that thinks too much about this stuff cause I have ALWAYS been a question asker. But I have not MADE El think about these things?!

El: "So mommy, will we take a rocket ship to God?"
Me: "No El, we won't do that."
El: "Then how do we get up to God?"
Me: "Good question El. God will come and get US."
El: "So once we're up with God in heaven, how long will we be died (meant to say dead) with him?"
Me: "Well peanut, forever. We will be up in Heaven with God forever. But we'll be alive when we're there and it won't be sad at all."
El: "Will we be able to walk and run?"
Me: "We sure will."
El: "So someday we will die and go to heaven? And that means we will be healed up there right? Or do I not know what I'm talking about?"
Me: "Yes El that is exactly right, we will be healed up there. We will be with God and with each other. And that is a great thing, I love that you are asking questions, even if mommy can't answer them all very well."

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. I mean for real?!

No comments: