Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Friday, April 20, 2018

Spring is Spring-ing

Well we rolled in from Florida to some sunshine for EASTER morning. A little chillier than the beach, but look at the smiles on these kids. It's amazing that hiding a small little Easter basket will bring squeals and excitement. Makes me happy that the fun little things are still things that bring happiness. Even to the parents!


I just love color. Lots of it. And so setting the table for dinner tonight made me happy. Nothing like crockpots and bright plates!


Seasonal cookie is back and movie...LEMON BLUEBERRY SURPRISE here we go again!


McCord track meets...oh yeah!!!  Ellie ran the 1/2 mile at most meets, and didn't love it, but she worked hard and improved each time. Proud of her endurance and persistence to always get better at something.


First ice cream visit of the season! Perfect way to spend a Saturday afternoon in April. Mayberry Ice Cream, the Snow family loves you!


I'm so thankful for all of the random projects that Julie and I do together. We have fun together. :) Today (April 15) Julie and I painted our outside garage door Yellow! It's been on my to-do list for waaaaay too long. BOOM!


Sheet pans are my new favorite thing to make for dinner...it's fast and easy and can be so healthy! Excited for fresh veggies and outdoor eating as we plow into the warmer months.

No comments: