Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Friday, May 27, 2016

5th grade Grad

I can't even believe that Ellie's last day at Maplewood was today. It was surreal and not a fun feeling, for her OR for me. Gosh, I remember dropping her off to her first day of first grade, one scared little peanut trying to start a new chapter in life. Now we walked out today with one scared little peanut about to embark on an even bigger chapter. I'm so proud of Ellie.

Ellie, you have come a long way this year. You have demonstrated courage and compassion in ways that make me smile. Those are two of the words that Dad and I have been praying over you since the first day of your life. You have showed courage to stand up for yourself this year when girls have been unkind. And you have shown compassion when people need to be cared for, or stuck up for, or just when someone needed a friend. We love you baby girl and we are so so ready to walk these next years with you.
Mom and Dad















No comments: