Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Monday, September 14, 2015

Bike ridin with a stud

One thing I'm so thankful for in regards to Ryan's job is that he can work from home during Grady's naps so griff and I can go explore. Some days it has been just a walk, but today we went on a 5 mile bike ride and we both loved every minute of it. He cracks me up and just talks about anything and everything. He brings me so much joy.

I took him to Lourdes University and we went in the Chapel where our wedding pictures were taken. Of course we stopped into the Franciscan Center and I showed him where we danced, too. Wow so crazy how fast life goes by. I remember walking into that hall when I was 20 years old and talking to the lady about our decorations. Now here I am with my third child, 15 years later. Wow.




No comments: