Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Wednesday, December 31, 2014


On the way home from Columbus we stopped to get the kids an ice cream come. Driving along, Griff says to me: "hey mom, I think I'm done with my ice cream cone now. Can you please just take the rest for me?" Then he hands me this...HA! Made us crack up. Love the way a little dude thinks!



Ryan and I celebrated 14 years this month, on 12-30-14. We enjoyed a long evening away in Ann Arbor. Started with a tapas restaurant, walked around, shared soup/salad at Prickly Pear, and ended with coffee at Whole Foods. Gosh I'm thankful for this night. It was so good to just eat, laugh, talk, and ENJOY one another. So blessed and grateful to walk alongside this man.

No comments: