Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Line of the Day

Goes to...
Ryan!!

While on a family walk tonight (beautiful fall day...totally the best season of the year), Ryan and I were talking about how tired we are. We both had hard runs today. I heard Ryan mumble this under his breath...

"Somebody just needs to put me in a hot tub on wheels."

I about peed my pants because I just pictured him lounging in a hot tub, and me pushing him down our street. Hilarious! If anyone would be able to get away with that, it would be my husband. He sure does love to sit in hot water. And then hey...he'd still be able to join the family time!!

On a different note, we were blown away and blessed like crazy today. We received a LARGE check in the mail, supporting our adoption, from good good friends. I literally stood at the mailbox with my mouth wide open. It was humbling and beyond beautiful. I just felt so loved by those pals, but also by God. He is providing; He will provide in this journey!


No comments: