Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Laughed the hardest

Last night was one of the better nights I've had in awhile. After getting the kids to bed, our sitter arrived @ 7:45. we headed out to Cladaugh at the mall with some great friends...unbenounce to us that it was karaoke night!  Between standing on stage with two great friends (one who is seriously a rock star) and one who just likes to be silly with me...we hammed it up! So fun, so silly...loved rockin to "I will survive," the classic karaoke song. Ha! But when Ryan got up there & sang "humpty dance," I laughed so hard I thought I would vomit. For real. It was the BEST. How can my hubby still have so much integrity while singing that don't? Don't know...but be did it. And I loved every second of it. Ha! He made up his own words at times too...oh man, will NEVER forget this night!

No comments: