Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Sunday, February 12, 2012

My little light (s)

I had a few moments where I almost lost it this morning at church...but they were good ones.

Griffin--he just makes people happy. He brings so much joy to people. I LOVE LOVE the way that he draws people in with his smile, charm, hugs, sweetness, and energy. It's just neat to see other people love on your kid.

Ellie--I had a conversation with a guy named Josh today, who said that Ellie makes him want to be smarter. haha! But in all seriousness, he said that she humbles him and encourages him with the way she loves/cares for other people. It was fun to be able to tell him how we specifically have prayed for her the past 7 years: for COURAGE, COMPASSION, GENEROSITY and then to have this guy (who doesn't really know her) give examples of ways he sees her do those things. It was pretty cool.

Emma--she's my dollface. She is so sensitive and it's softening me and teaching me to be more gentle and careful with my words to others (and her). She is mindful and aware of how things are said/communicated and her feelings are very real. It's neat to see her become a little girl and care about things that are important.

1 comment:

B-Mama said...

So sweet--love the confirmation of God's teaching on the journey and blessing you with insight at points along the way. You're DOING it and doing it well, good servants. Hugs and love.