Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Sunday, January 29, 2012

1,000 gifts

This is a book I'm reading...AND it's amazing. I highly highly recommend it. The author's name is Ann Voscamp and she is a mom of 6 kids, and a wife of a farmer. But she is young, vibrant, relevant, has a history/dark past like none I've seen, AND she loves Jesus...a LOT.

I have a separate journal designated just for what this book is teaching me, so I'm not going to "throw up" on my blog. BUT, I have to write something down today. Ann encourages people to keep a journal, counting to 1,000 in GIFTS and BLESSINGS that we have. She believes that eucharisto (joy that comes in gratitude/thanksgiving) will happen as you do that. And she's right...it's true. My perspective is changing on a daily basis.

Today...my blessings.
A Sunday: a lazy one at that.

I'm thankful for:
PBS kids
kids that love to sing
a great napper
snow flurries that came out of no where
Ryan who went to Kroger for me...to get just a few things
And a date night to look forward to, 30 min.from now!!!!! YES!

No comments: