Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lines of the Week

Emma: mommy, what's that green tree?"
Me: It's fresh rosemary Emma, something u put in food 2 make it taste good!
Emma: "oh GREAT, is it gonna be in Uncle Dave's cake tonight?
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ellie: Mommy, do you know why I don't want to get married?

Me: Nope, no clue El. Why not?

El: Because I don't want to change my name and become someone other than Ellie Kate Snow!

Me (in my head): You're DARN right girl!
Me (outa my mouth): Oh peanut, you'll love the man SO much, someday really far from now, that you won't even care to give up your last name. It'll be so neat! And you'll still always be in our family!

El: (In tears by now)...but I just don't WANT that to happen mom.

Me: (in my head)...I'll remind her of this when she's 20 and asking to get married, like I did to my parents. Eek.

1 comment:

B-Mama said...

Precious little tales, L! Loved reading them all. Thanks for the glimpse into your world. Love you guys! xo