Current Report

CURRENT REPORT:

2 Adults
2 drama queens
1 precious baby brother
1 amazing golden retriever in heaven, and missed!!!



Thursday, May 7, 2009

mommy and me teatime

So today all the mommys were invited to El's preschool. WHAT a joy!! All of the mini tables had pink table cloths on them with fresh flowers. The tables were set with snacks, brownies, and fancy punch. The kiddos sang us a couple songs (all of the moms got teary-eyed of course) and then we sat down with them at the tables. El had drawn a picture of her and I that the teachers got laminated...oh my gosh it was so sweet. Of course El really had no clue as to really what mother's day is OR even how to articulate why she loves me. But that 30 minutes with her this morning was seriously so great. Then of course it happened to be a day that her daddy took her on a date, too! So she got special time with both of us today. Lucky gal! And I am so blessed to have the girls that I do. Man oh man I love being a mom.

In addition to those things---SWIM LESSONS! So fun- she is so excited about the water. And taking a shower afterwards in the locker room...nothing better in the world of Miss El.

I don't have a whole lot of deep stuff to say or share right now- i'm just flat out tired tonight. I'm seeing that ANNOYING Alltel commercial on TV right now...I think they play it @ every break on every station.
Ok so goodnight!

1 comment:

B-Mama said...

Miss you! Sounds like the teatime was just like our "Muffins With Moms" at M's preschool. SO precious!! I could have lived at that event for the rest of my life... :) Prayers for the end of your school year. I'm sure you're all excited! xo